Evansville Dentists - Drs. Ashley, Rouch, and Frounfelter practice Family Dentistry in Evansville, IN
The oral health of your entire family is our top priority. Drs. Ashley, Rouch & Frounfelter understand that many of our patients have a fear about visiting the dentist. This is why our staff is here to provide you and your family with the gentle care that you deserve in a comfortable environment.
We offer convenient appointment times, the latest in dental technology and lots of patient education for you and the family. Our office is proud to accept most dental insurances and will work with you to make treatment affordable, easy and effective. Our Evansville Dental Practice was established in 1997 and located on historic Franklin Street.
Here is a look at what you can expect to find:
• Superior customer service – a friendly chair-side manner and ear-to-ear smiles
• Convenient hours – Regular hours Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm; Fridays from 7:00 am to 1:00 pm
• A sterile environment – dedicated to the provision of a clean office and sterile equipment
• High level of expertise – established in 1997
• Appointments for children age 3 and up (not certified pediodontists)
• Nitrous for involved procedures
• After hours call service with emergency care available
• User-friendly financing – Credit Care financing accepted at our office
• Easy payment options – cash and credit
Basic and Advanced Services Provided at Our Dental Practice:
Our team of dentists provide each of the following fundamental dentistry services for their patients:
• General exams
• Family dentistry procedures
• Preventative care
• Fillings for cavities
• Root canal on a case-by-case basis
• Oral surgery on a case-by-case basis with referrals available on an as-needed basis
Diagnostic and Preventative Services Provided at Franklin Street Dentistry:
- panoramic x rays digital x rays • gum disease • periodontal disease treatment
• periodontal maintenance
• visual oral cancer exams
Restorative Dentistry Services Provided at Our Dental Practice:
• CEREC one day crowns
• Restoration of conventional implants
• Implant-retained dentures
• Empress restorations
Cosmetic Services Provided by Our Practice:
• take home teeth whitening kits (nite white)
Educational Guidance and Patient Comfort Delivered by Your Dentist:
Our Evansville dental practice provides patient education that is informative and reassuring. At the reception area, patients have access to a special “smile” channel that delivers educational dialogues on dental care. Our office provides headphones so that privacy is maintained for all of our patients.
Once our patients enter the examination rooms and/or operatory, they can learn more about what is happening through the use of intra-oral cameras that provide a clear depiction of the patient’s procedure via flat screen TVs. For the comfort of our patients, we provide blankets and pillows.
Drs. Ashley, Rouch & Frounfelter hold a membership in the following professional organizations:
• First District Dental Society
• American Dental Association (ADA)
• Indiana Dental Association (IDA)
• Volunteer with ECHO
If you have any questions about Franklin Street Dentistry, please feel free to contact us or make an appointment online today.